Thursday, February 05, 2009

Frankenfoot dies on Friday the 13th!!

Welllllllll......
i got the news today!  I can now start bending my knee and wearing the immobilizer less and less as my knee gains strength....aaaaaaand the big news........(drumroll please)

THE HALO COMES OFF NEXT FRIDAY!

words cannot describe how excited i am to have this giant piece of metal removed from my foot!  After the surgery i will be wearing a knee brace and a boot on my foot....and i'll have 11 holes in my foot and shin where the pins and screws were, but thats ok!

5 comments:

Margaret said...

yyyyyyesssss! rejoicing with you!! :)

JanAl said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charity said...

Woo hoo! That's great, Marissa!!

~~anna~~ said...

Thanks you LORD!
Marissa, you'll be doing a hop-skip-and-a jump before long!

~~anna~~ said...

So, are you down to counting the hours till frankenfoot *dies*?

Praying that all goes well for you~