Thursday, September 18, 2008

A First For Me...


Sure, there have been times when i couldn't seem to fall asleep if my life depended on it...but typically, there was no real reason behind the insomnia...

Tonight is one of those nights when i cannot sleep...but tonight, unlike other nights...there is a cause

I absolutely cannot wait to see chris tomorrow. Mom, you can call me crazy because its only been two weeks since i saw him last as you know...but i can't help it...i am so excited. I can't explain the feelings i have for chris because they are so new to me. I've never felt this way before, even years ago when i thought i was so in love with lucas osterbur while i was a junior in high school and he was far away at school in michigan. Chris makes me feel as though being exactly who i am... a clumsy, silly, nerdy girl who occasionally suffers from blonde moments... is more than he could ever dream of having in his life. And chris... a dorky, corny, goofy, gym-obsessed, state auditor... is exactly the type of man that i want in my life.

sorry for the sappy post... its just me being that silly girl that chris fell in love with

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

gulp

Charity said...

You're not that nerdy. :)

marissa said...

stop worrying mom
im finishing school!

JanAl said...

TOO CUTE!!! True love gets better with age! Sixteen years ago, when I met Cleyo, I would have never guessed that I would be this in love with him :} . It is a hard thing to describe, but every year I feel closer, and closer to him. All Praise to God, when in today's society, it appears to be the opposite.
p.s.~ if you are nerdy, I must be the queen of nerdism!

marissa said...

haha...maybe we should talk janal! my mom i'm sure gets tired of my medical talk :) love you mom