Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall Break Fun


Well this past weekend (Fri-Sun) was my big fall break. Turns out fall break was no different than any other weekend for me because i dont have classes on fridays anyway. But i came home after spending about 20 minutes just trying to get out of the parking lot where i have to park my car during the week (which is about 2 miles off campus...convenient eh?). So after about two hours from the time i got to my car..i was home...well, ok, i was at chris's house. I can't help it, its right on my way home! So i spent a couple hours with him and headed home to do some laundry, of course :)
Friday was an early day (early for a college student, that is). Woke up at 8am for a doctor's appointment, ran some errands, and took my baby sis and her friend out for smoothies at broadway joe's after school. As usual, the family got pizza that night and chris came over to enjoy it with us before the two of us headed off to find ourselves the perfect pumpkin. Chris had never before carved a pumpkin!Carving a pumpkin in the fall is just part of being a human for me, so after 23 years, chris is finally a complete being! haha....well he is also not very artistic so he spent more time cleaning out the inside of his pumpkin than actually cutting out the face of it. But, it turned out that while mine may have looked better alone, with the candle inside, chris's did. Then we had some fun taking pictures on the porch

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, the picture i took was one of the best, huh? i also really like the one of you behind him, hugging his neck. sweet :)

by the way, you were at his house for more than "a couple of hours". after all, i was in bed before you got home :{ *sigh* i feel so used.

ok, i'll stop the drama.

i love you.........and chis is OK. :p

marissa said...

no no no mother...i arrived at his house around 6:30 and left before 9 and i called and cami said you were in bed already

ok NOW the drama is done :)

love you mommy!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe you told on me....that i go to bed by 9:00! what WILL people THINK?

i guess i deserved it.

i can't wait to see your laundry this weekend :p

JanAl said...

The pics were very cute!
And your "drama talk" makes me laugh!

Charity said...

Oh Marfin, where were you when I had to play the game at camp where everyone goes around and says their name and something that rhymes? I never could come up with anything; but I think you just hit the jackpot. :D I love it.

marissa said...

charity: im glad to be of service now that you will probably never need such a thing!

mom: im glad you love my laundry...because it loves your washer and dryer!