Thursday, September 11, 2008

Little Update

Well I have been at Ball State for a few weeks now and I'm loving it. My roommate and I are getting along GREAT and I now have a little group of friends that I go out with on Wednesday nights to baskin robbins. My classes aren't too bad, just not terribly interesting...but thats gen ed's for you. At least I'll be almost done with ALL my gen ed's after this semester!

I went to a football game during the first week of classes and it was great. Tons of people everywhere dressed in red and white and the whole student section "chirp chirp" ing...it was soooo much better than any football game ive ever been to...other than the patriots game, obviously. I can't wait for homecoming weekend!

I probably won't be blogging terribly often this semester because i have to do a blog for my english class so by the time im done blogging on that all week, im not really in the mood to post again. But ill try my hardest to update everyone periodically...well everyone who actually reads my blog. haha

hope everything is well back home! It was wonderful seeing everyone at church last sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"chirp, chirping.." sounds a little wimpy to me. Go Redhawks...now that's a bird for you.

Glad everything's going well for you, especially the roommate. Tell her to take care of my girl.

Love you!

Anonymous said...

maybe you should link your english class blog so we can read that too :)

glad to hear you are meeting friends. hope you are looking to join a bible study or evangelistic team on campus, too.

what exactly IS your mascot there?

marissa finch said...

my english blog is boring trust me

the mascot is charlie cardinal!