Sunday, February 12, 2006

Renewing Relationships...

No, I am not talking about boys or friends...I am talking about my bed, my bathroom, my shower, and basically my life. No longer must i lift my head from my comfy feather pillow at 5:00 am each morning, no longer must I get ready to start my day in a smelly locker room at the YMCA, no longer must I smell like chlorine, no longer must I have dry, itchy skin, no longer must I shower with 16 other girls using only 4 shower heads in which I must bend half way over just to get my head underneath, no longer must I go for insane amounts of time without breathing, no longer must I pack my whole life into a duffel bag, no longer!!!!

and I am quite happy about it :)

7 comments:

Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good for you! I'm sure you will be ever so happy to take a shower in your own bathroom everyday! I could never do the whole Y shower thing....

Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
danny2 said...

i'm confused.

you CHOSE to do swimming?

the chelsinater said...

ok, so this post was a good one...
until it got to the part about showering w/ 16 other girls!!...that's just twisted!! that really WOULD be something that you would NEVER miss!

Anonymous said...

are you going to renew your relationship with your mother too?

did i mention before that i miss you?

we need to do lunch:)

Jones said...

sorry, anyway, congrats for surviving!