Friday, February 10, 2006

Swimming...almost done!

Last day of practice was this morning! Yeah!
Tomorrow is sectionals and i am pretty excited! I really want to break all my personal records tomorrow in the 50 freestyle and the 100 breastroke. That may be hard to do b/c i broke my pr last weekend in breastroke by 2 seconds in the Miami pool (which is a fast pool). That's me on the right...ok kidding...but i wish i was that good. Oh well I will try my best! Let's see, not much going on right now...hence why i have not updated lately.

I've got a confusing situation on my hands and I'm not quite sure what to think of it all. Hmmm....but, however it turns out will be for the best i know.

Well, dont hold your breath, but hopefully once I get my life back since swim season is over for me after tomorrow there will be some more interresting and thought provoking posts. To be quite honest, I don't think I would even read my posts if i were all of you! Ok, later everyone.

2 comments:

the chelsinater said...

i read your posts b/c you're my friend and i like you!:)...
swimming..almost over? yay!!! you won't know what to do with yourself...oh wait, spend more q.t. w/ chels!!:) that's right!!! good idea, huh??~!!

Anonymous said...

what confusing situation?

i'm so glad swimming is over! it seems i never get to see you during the week :(

i've really missed you....