Sunday, February 19, 2006

Looking into the Future


Here's what I'm thinking...
I've pretty much decided against swimming next year. So, I want to try something new again. Dance. Yep, marissa is going to get her coordination and balance under control and try dancing. That's me over there, wearing my dad's dorky glasses and testing out my dance moves. I'm not sure as to what type of dance I want to try, but I do have some choices. I could do jazz, tap, or ballet. They all sound fun to me. I've always loved dancing so I guess here is my chance to see if I could actually be good at it.

I have the urge to swim right now...hmmm

So, I just spent the past two days lifeguarding for a total of 4 kids birthday parties. At one point two parties overlapped. 40 kids in the pool at one time for 3 straight hours = not fun at all & a HUGE headache. If anyone wants to give me a job...you know where to call because I'd love a new one.

8 comments:

Jones said...

you could work at arby's... haha... you becoming a ballet dancer... hahaha... sorry, i don't mean to laugh, but it's funny...

Anonymous said...

Lovely picture. Perfect for a billboard with your contact information on it. "Have you seen this idiot? If so, call..."

Anonymous said...

We'll try dancing together, well actually, you'll try and I'll go back to dancing after two years off. It'll be fun! As for the job thing, keep putting apps in, you'll find one soon!

the chelsinater said...

so, you say how you're not going to do swimming and take up dance, which is great...
but then you say you have the urge to swim...??? hmmm....i'm SO confused!!!...
ok, jk...but i hope you find a fun job...but just think, only like 3 months til the summer pool opens which means tons of fun w/ some gr8 pple!:)
missed you this weekend:(

the chelsinater said...

I FINALLLY updated my blog!!!! w/ pictures and everything!!! You need to check it out now! :)

danny2 said...

i'm willing to teach you some of my moves, if it will make your new found hobby easier.

Anonymous said...

I really appreciate being listed in your links...but you spelled my name wrong. Good luck with the dancing lessons. I've always wanted to learn to sing, but I'm not holding my breath.

Jones said...

hey... how come i don't have a side link... i'm going to cry... maybe not on the outside, but i'm crying on the inside...