Tuesday, June 09, 2009

5 Minute Update

Decided I was bored with writing my ed. psych. paper ...

The last month has whizzed by so quickly! I've been in classes for 4 weeks and let me tell you, it is so much harder and more time consuming than I thought it would be! I'm taking an educational psychology course that is 5 weeks long (usually 16, so we cram in all the info in 5!), a nutrition course (10 weeks long through USI), and two nursing courses that are normally 16 weeks crammed into 10 and include two 9-hour lab days each week and two 4-hour lectures each week. Not how I hoped my summer would be, but at least I have the chance to catch up...this IS after all what I had been working towards!

My ankle and knee are doing better every week...I'm a little sore today because i played volleyball for an hour last night (felt so good to play though!). My final surgery is going to be sometime in August, once I finally get around to calling my surgeon.

aaaaaand....now I should get back to doing homework so there is at least a possibility for some exercise and relaxation a little later!

No comments: