Monday, March 30, 2009

No longer a TEENager....'bout time!

Well my birthday wish came true.  Saturday was my 20th birthday and the first day that I went ALL DAY without my crutches!  Now I am completely off crutches!

Saturday chris drove me all the way up to Marion to see my friends from IWU and take me out to dinner at one of our favorite Mexican restaurants and to my favorite coffee shop, Paynes :)  My roommate, christina also drove from Munice to spend the evening with us.  It was a great day except for the morning, when I received disappointing news that the car I really wanted would not be mine :(  BUT, overall, a really great birthday!  I actually feel older, its great...20 really isn't all that special except you get to leave the "teen" off of your age when you say it...that is my favorite part!  So i really only feel older when i get to TELL people that I'm 20, but still...

1 comment:

JanAl said...

Happy 20th Birthday!
Yeah for no crutches!!!!!!!!!!!