Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my wonderful mother's birthday:)
Not sure what I would do without such an intelligent and insightful woman as my mother. I so admire her ability to make decisions...something I am horrible at doing...and she always has a piece of advice to give me in any situation that I come to her with (whether I want it or not, mom, I always remember it and use it) If she has one downfall it has to be her encouragement for me to spend money shopping with her whenever I am home:) But I love her anyway. Have a great birthday Mom! I miss you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you just trying to make me cry? that was so sweet! thanks honey! and thanks for thinking to call me today :) and for the hilarious e-card!! could i ask for a better daughter???

and for the record - i always encourage you to go shopping with me, not necessarily to BUY things while we shop :p it's just that you are such a good bargain hunter!

marissa finch said...

haha...im glad you liked the card..did you dance?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

if tapping my foot counts, i did. it's not as much fun without someone around to embarrass :p

(ignore the fact i deleted the previous comment. i just messed up a spelling and couldn't let it go. you know me...)

marissa finch said...

haha..oh mother

Anonymous said...

If Cam-Cam is making me update my blog, I'm making you update yours.

Anonymous said...

yea marissa, i think you should update your blog and post more!