Thursday, January 10, 2008

Back in the Swing of Things

Well...where to start


Christmas break was good...got pretty bored the last week when I stopped working so I am very glad to be back at school with my college friends even though i do miss my home friends. I also was able to spend more time with christopher and get to know him some more. He came to our new years get-together as a surprise to me because he lives down in gallapolis, ohio...about 3 hours away from greenville. Things are going very well with him and he plans on moving back to the dayton area sometime this spring (which i like!)

classes this semester are killing me already...my MWF schedule is one class right after the other...organic/biochem then chapel then anatomy & phsyiology II then foundations of nursing then spanish. Tuesdays and Thursdays i just have a 3 hour lab until volleyball starts in february, so i have taken up swimming again just so i can get some exercise in on a regular basis.

and just now as i paused to check on my coffee i realized that i didnt set my coffee maker to fill two mugs..only one..but i put in water for two b/c my suitmate alyssa wanted some too and i didnt change the setting...yes...you guessed it...coffee everywhere..hot hot coffee all over the countertop...luckily not much of it made it to the floor...good job marissa

4 comments:

Jen said...

That coffee story..reminds me of story. Chels and I tried to make coffee for the very first time when we were in Chicago freshman year. We put the water in the maker, and then put some water in the mug that the coffee was supposed to go in.
So yeah..big mess, needless to say. I feel your pain:)

marissa finch said...

wow now thats just plain stupidity :)

Charity said...

hey, marfin, if you're ever bored again, just stop on by - i can give you a few things to do. :-) you could just sit on the floor and let zekers yell in your ear for a while . . . then you'll really be glad to get back to being bored!

good luck with classes . . . and coffee-making. :-)

marissa finch said...

Well ill definitely keep that in mind for spring break! haha...I'd love to spend some time with your kids...i was so worried kari wouldnt remember me by christmas but she did!

ill be home this weekend to visit IUE so ill see you at church!