Saturday, April 29, 2006

PROM...PROm...PRom...Prom...prom

yes it's true...im not going!
afterprom, yes, but not prom prom
instead i get to hang out with jeni! and the rest of the people from FM who still actually like me. I have my reasons for not going to prom so dont anyone ask me anymore...no more nagging and no more telling me that i just HAVE to go, cuz that makes me not want to go even more! (now chelsea and susie are wishing they hadnt nagged me so much...ha). I'm still making my contribution as a junior and working hard on decorations blah blah blah...i just didnt feel like going anymore

so i hope everyone who IS going has a good time even though ill be having a better one!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

all of my friends nagged me to go to prom my junior year when i didn't want to go and i gave in; needless to say, i didn't have fun. kristina and i didn't go to prom our senior year simply because we didn't want to and i'd bet money that we had more fun than anyone who actually went. you have my total and complete support, girl :)

Jen said...

Thats right.. you're gonna have more fun w/ the FMers. We are still trying to come up with something to do. I was gonna call you like, now, but I've been awake for 32.5 hrs straight.. so needless to say, I'm going to bed.

danny2 said...

i went my sophomore year and hated it.

last prom i ever went to.

the chelsinater said...

i don't feel bad for nagging you at all! for cryin out loud, you shot down a little freshman! that's just unexceptable!

all things considered, i hope you at least have a semi-fun time....:)

Anonymous said...

i'm very, very proud of you for making a mature decision, and i hope you have a blast at the after-prom :)