Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm Convinced...God Did Not Create the ACT

The ACT should die....
along with all other standardized tests....but mostly the ACT
This statement totally contradicts what i put in the writing section of the ACT last time i took it.

Reasons why i hate tests:
1. I am NOT a good test taker
3. They make me nervous
4. You have to wake up way to early to take them (my brain doesnt function that early)
5. Afterwards you are completely brain dead b/c you have sucked out all the information stored in there and thrust it into your answer booklet so you basically have to regain your IQ over the next several days.


GRRRRRRR.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree....The ACT sucks hardcore! I hated it so much! but I'm sure you did fine on it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! How did your test go? You probably did well, you are a smart girl. Hope your break goes well. We should chat sometime.
Your sis

Anonymous said...

Honestly, I hate the SAT a lot more than I hate the ACT. Granted, they're both evil, but at least the ACT doesn't take away points for wrong answers.

Jen said...

I agree....the act is horrible.. but also being accused of not helping out a fellow amiga during an intense game of trampoline football is horrible, lol. I do recall that I was the one who got taken down outside in the WET grass, while you stayed all dry inside! :) It was the best time!