Sunday, March 26, 2006

Living for the Weekends!

Well, no pictures to post here b/c my big brother had to take the digital camera away from me and he is @ Miami at the moment....darn

But, last night was pretty sweet anyway...
Basically it was me, emily, kip, matt, chelsea, erin, austin, zach and others that went bowling at McBo's in Versailles. Then we went to China Garden where i had chinese for the first time! (i even got a cool box to put my food in! but i left it in emily's car!). Then we all headed to Roger's for some good ol ice cream. Then it was back into town for a movie. I never knew i could have fun with a bunch of freshmen and only two people my age! Ha! Whadda ya know.

Friday's dance was awesome as usual! I did so well at the limbo! I was mighty proud of myself until the next morning when the pain hit me square in the back, abs, calves, you name it....everywhere (a combination of volleyball the night before and dancing my legs off). The only bad thing was the couple of guys who felt the need to strip their shirts off on a particular song (i think you all know the one). That just doesnt need to happen! But it was still a blast just so lindsey and dani know:)

2 comments:

the chelsinater said...

gotta love "the dance"...wow!! good times...but yes, the stripping was SO uneccesary! sounds like the bowling/chinese/icecream/movie night was fun! I still can't get over the fact that my bestest friends had NEVER had chinese before! I think that's illegal!:) But, I'm glad you joined earth anyway!

the chelsinater said...

oh, and did i mention that the juliana theory broke up!!!

now THAT should REALLY be illegal!