Friday, February 22, 2008

Spring Break....I can almost feel it

One more week of classes...two more exams, one lab practical, one more quiz, and two more papers and im free for a week (minus the part where i have to study for the physiology exam i have to take when i get back from break and the organic/biochem project i have due!).

plans: working at bjoes all week because my tiny paycheck from working 4 hours a week just isnt cutting it...then (mom dont read this part...i dont need you entering ventricular tachardia when im not there).....jennifer and i are going to NEW YORK! We will arrive friday night and check into our hotel where we will get some sleep! Saturday we plan on shopping and we have tickets to see the Blue Man Group! Sunday is our EARLY morning flight back to dayton after which i will proceed to pack up all my stuff and go back to school! busy busy busy

I have officially made it through the two hardest physiology tests of the semester! and i was very happy with my grades on them....i have never studied as hard as i did for the cardiology exam in A&P II....13 hours.....yikes!

Please pray for me this next week!
charity and jodi....offer still stands! (jodi, see my reply to charity's post if you have no clue what im talking about!)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm, how can i know if i've entered something you don't want me to enter when i don't even understand what it is (without the aid of a dictionary)?

it does sound like i can trust you to diagnose it, though :)

marissa finch said...

umm...basically if your heart feels like its going to explode :)

Anonymous said...

by the way, don't forget that on sunday of your return from new york there will be a time change....you'll lose an hour. :(:(

Jodi Bradshaw said...

I would love to see you when you are home for spring break. Honestly. Owen has been away from us a lot recently and I kind of feel bad about leaving him again (he has an ear infection right now and is a little grumpy).

But if you would like to come over on Wednesday night (Jay will be at youth group) I thought it would be a good night to watch a chick flick and we could just hang out. Let me know what you think.

That is awesome that you are going to New York!! Be sure to take some pictures and post them.

marissa finch said...

i would love to hang out with you over break jodi!
sweet...we will definitely do that

Jodi Bradshaw said...

Hey! I totally thought it was this week that you were coming home. Whoops! Offer still stands for next wednesday night. I would have loved for you to babysit but we are going out of town the next day. Hope finals are going well!

Anonymous said...

marissa, you need to post!

post about nyc or something.