Monday, November 05, 2007

So, its been awhile!

well i realized that the last time i posted was when i was still in high school. Not that long ago, but it sure does feel like it to me. I am almost done with my first semester of college! It didn't take me long to realize that all the studying i did in high school was nothing compared to what i have to do now. Back in mr. rismiller's anatomy class we had a month to learn all the bones and another month to learn all the bone markings--fast forward to college anatomy--one WEEK to learn all that information...luckily for me it was not as stressful as those who had never taken anatomy...i was able to recall quite a bit!

I guess i decided to start blogging again just so i can have a place to write my thoughts and give the occasional update on those who still want to know what goes on here at school with me! (mostly you mom!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww, sweet :)

Anonymous said...

thanks,Marissa...grandma reads them too!!!! sorry you didn't have a good week end, the old saying "we live and learn". we love you too!!!!