Saturday, September 16, 2006

Dont' MESS with the Stripes

Don't I look tough (check out the muscles!)? Probably tougher than our team has been looking lately...7-48 last night...ouch. Well boys, you have next friday to prove yourselves...we still believe in you! So this is a picture of my first time EVER painting-up for a football game! It was quite exciting i must say. However, about 30 min. into the game, Lindsey and I were freezing so at half time we decided to de-paint ourselves and put a sweatshirt on. This picture isn't the finished product though because LJ and I spray-painted our shirts and put "wave" on them with sponge letters. It was soooo fun! After the game we got our groove on at the dance which was not the best one we've had, i'm sorry to say. But i suppose these after-game dances are as fun as you make them.


huzzah for my first non-dominican post in forever! (hey jen: the huzzah was for you :) hehe)

2 comments:

Charity said...

Marfin, after seeing that picture, I'm a little freaked at the thought of you spending time with my kids tonight.

marissa finch said...

haha...if anything, it would be that healthy food you make them eat that would be making them "green" :)